Citroen Saxo PDF Workshop, Service and Repair manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Parts Catalogue, Fault codes free download!!
Citroen Saxo PDF Workshop manuals Free Download
Citroën Saxo is a supermini car of the French company Citroën, which is part of the PSA Peugeot Citroën concern. Produced from 1996 to 2003. In Japan, it was sold under the name Citroën Chanson.
The Saxo model debuted in 1996. She replaced the AX and represented Citroen in the class of compact cars. In total, 1,662,288 Citroen Saxo cars were produced during the production. In 2003, Citroen C2 replaced Saxo.
Due to low weight, excellent handling and good power-to-weight ratio, Citroen Saxo has been and remains very popular in the sports environment. It is quite often you can meet on the ring roads and rally stages of Europe and Russia.
In 1998, Citroen Saxo began his sports career, Sebastien Loeb.
In 2007, Alexander Sotnikov, who played for the Dynamo Motorsport team in a Citroën Saxo, won the RTCC Cup in the Touring Light classification.
Saxo was equipped with gasoline, diesel and electric engines:
- 1.0 l (954 cm³) TU9M, CDZ (49 l / s / 36 kW) 73 N · m
- 1.1 L (1124 cm³) TU1M, HDZ (59 l / s / 44 kW) and 89 N · m
- 1.4 l (1360 cm³) TU3jp, KFW, KFX (75 l / s / 55 kW) 121 Nm (also placed on the VTS version)
- 1.5 l (1527 cm³) TUD5, diesel, VJX (57 l / s / 42 kW) 117 N · m
- 1.6 l (1587 cm³) TU5jp, NFZ (89 l / s / 66 kW) 135 N · m
- 1.6 l (1587 cm³) TU5jp, NFT (98 l / s / 70 kW) 135 N · m (Late VTR)
- 1.6 l (1587 cm³) TU5j4, NFX (118 l / s / 88 kW) 145 N · m (in the version of the VTS)
- DC motor power rating of 11 kW, 20 kW max.