Hyundai Atos PDF Workshop, Service and Repair manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Parts Catalogue, Fault codes free download!!
Hyundai Atos Workshop Manuals Free Download PDF
Hyundai Atos PDF Owner’s Manual
Hyundai Atos – a car that debuted in 1997 in the South Korean market, a year later began to be sold in Europe. It is a five-door front-wheel drive hatchback of small class. During the restyling of 1999 the car received an updated design of the body, and expanded the list of security systems. In 2003, the renewed generation of Hyundai Atos debuted with a 1.1-liter engine. Since 2004, the assembly of the model Atos is handled by the Indian company Hyundai. Atos production is carried out at the facilities of the plants in India, Malaysia, Pakistan.
- Engine Volume: 1086 cm³
- Number of Cylinders: 4 inline
- Number of valves per cylinder: 3
- Power system: distributive injection
- Power: 59 hp. from. at 5450 rpm
- Combined fuel consumption: 5.9 l / 100km
- Hyundai Amica in the United Kingdom
- Hyundai Santro in India and Pakistan
- Dodge Atos in Mexico
- Kia Visto in Indonesia and South Korea