Hyundai Eon PDF Workshop, Service and Repair manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Parts Catalogue, Fault codes free download!!
Hyundai Eon PDF manuals
Hyundai Eon – a 5-door hatchback of a very small class produced by Hyundai. Sales were launched on October 1, 2011 in India, in the Philippines – in March 2012.
Eon is produced in India at a factory in Chennai, for domestic and export markets as an entry-level car (located in the model range below i10 and Santro Xing).
Eon was developed jointly between the Hyundai R & D centers in Namgyang, South Korea and in Hyderabad, India . It is offered with an 814-cc 3-cylinder gasoline engine. According to Philippine distributors Hyundai, Eon has a fuel economy of 26.3 kilometers per liter.
In January 2012, Hyundai-India announced the Eon model, running on gas, with an additional cost of about 27,000 INR per model.
Eon was originally going to offer in six variants. Nevertheless, after Hyundai has updated the lineup, only five specifications remain:
- D Lite – Heater and four fans, child lock for children, chrome grille, immobilizer, rear seat belts, cup holder, electric tailgate, fuel gauge and two-tone beige-brown interior.
- D Lite Plus – the same features as the D-Lite, but has air conditioning and wheel covers.
- Era Plus – Tinted glass, painted in the color of the body of the bumper, metal trim of the center console, electric front windows, central locking on the driver’s side and electric power steering.
- Magna Plus – front and rear speakers, such useful options as the audio system 2 DIN Radio + CD + MP3 with two speakers in front, USB port, auxiliary port and digital clock.
- Sportz – keyless entry, front fog lights, driver’s airbag, exterior mirrors and door handles in body color, metal trim of the three-spoke steering wheel (unlike other options that have double-spoke wheels).