Citroen C5 PDF Workshop, Service and Repair manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Parts Catalogue, Fault codes free download!!
Citroen C5 PDF manuals Free Download
Citroen C5 2000-2004 Service Manual
Citroen C5 2001-2003 Workshop Manual
Citroen C5 2001-2008 Service Manual
Citroen C5 2007 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2008 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2008 Service Repair Manual
Citroen C5 2009 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2010 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2011 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2012 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2014 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2015 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2016 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 2017 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 Dag 2007 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 Dag 2008 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 Dag 2009 Owner’s Manual
Citroen C5 Dag 2010 Owner’s Manual
Citroën C5 – mid-size car of the French company Citroën, part of the concern PSA Peugeot Citroën. Produced from 2001, in August 2004 experienced restyling, receiving the name of the prefix “II” (two), in 2008 appeared the second generation – the third series. In the model range, C5-I and II replaced two models – Citroen XM and Citroën Xantia. C5 in the first and second generation has a common platform with the Peugeot 607, but is positioned as a segment D car (middle class) due to shortened overhangs in front and rear while maintaining the interior dimensions.
The only car in this price category with hydropneumatic suspension Hydractive III +, which provides its high ratings in the field of comfort and handling. In budgetary trim levels, the Citroën C5 (third generation) is equipped with a multi-link suspension from Peugeot 407 dividing the platform from the C5-III.
- three-layer noise insulation of the windows;
- strong emphasis on security;
- hydropneumatic suspension Hydractive III +; the choice of spring suspension (Citroen C5-III)
There are 4 modifications of the car:
- The first generation is C5 (from 2001 to 2004). Front and rear headlamps in the form of “drops”.
- Restyling of the first generation – C5 (II) from 2004 to 2008. Front and rear lights in the form of “stick-boomerangs.”
- The second generation is C5 (X7), (since 2008). There were massive features, “ribs” on the sides, a certain similarity with German cars, a concave inside rear window (previously similar glass was installed on Citroën CX and Citroën C6), polyhedral headlights, mirrors, grille. In 2010, the front lights changed: instead of incandescent bulbs of daytime running lights, LED sections appeared, in the rear lights the place of the pink central segment occupied the transparent one.
- Restyling of the second generation – post-restyling C5 (X7) (from 2010). can be recognized only by a different pattern of 17-inch discs and smoother form of double “chevrons”, which are the emblem of the French automaker. In addition, the model offers an additional version of the body painting called Brun Guaranja. Also, some options and equipment in the complete set have changed. Another small restyling took place in 2012.