Adapter ELM327 WiFi OBDII
ELM327 WIFI is a universal wireless adapter for car diagnostics using the OBDII protocol. Compatible with most cars since 1996, equipped with an OBDII connector. Supports CAN bus.
Improved adapter circuitry! The latest version of the WiFi-module and a high-quality fee.
Adapters on the ELM327 chip are the most affordable and easy way to conduct initial diagnostics of your car. The adapter is equipped with a wireless data transfer protocol WiFi, which allows it to connect to any device for which the corresponding software is released. At the moment, the software is available for the following operating systems: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows CE and for some less popular ones.
The ELM327 supports all versions of the OBDII diagnostic protocol: SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1850 PWM, ISO9141-2, CAN ISO15765-4, KWP2000 ISO14230-4.
Unlike the ELM327, the Bluetooth WIFI version works correctly with all Apple hardware.
- Compact and light;
- Supports most cars with an OBDII connector;
- Supports all kinds of OBDII protocol;
- Compatible with any operating system for which the software is released;
Functionality of the ELM327 WiFi adapter:
- Reading and decoding of error codes;
- Disabling the Check Engine lamp;
- View various parameters and readings of sensors in real time;
ELM327 WiFi supports the following protocols:
- SAE J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW;
- ISO9141-2 ISO15765-4 CAN;
- KWP2000 ISO14230-4;