Alfa Romeo 159 PDF Workshop and Repair manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Parts Catalogue, Fault codes free download!
See also: Alfa Romeo Service Manuals;
Alfa Romeo 159 Service Manuals & eLEARN Free Download
|Title||File Size||Download Link|
|Alfa Romeo 159 eLEARN.rar||201.7Mb||Download|
|Alfa Romeo 159 Manual.pdf||1.5Mb||Download|
|Alfa Romeo 159 Service Manual RUS .rar||8.6Mb||Download|
Alfa Romeo 159 eLearn – The dealer repair manual contains a description of all the technical operations and is used by employees of authorized Alfa Romeo car service stations. The documentation contains procedures for the removal, installation and adjustment of the main components and assemblies, electrical power schemes and points of connection of various vehicle equipment and additional equipment. In addition to the repair manuals, you will find information on the maintenance and diagnosis of this model. Alfa Romeo 159 eLearn contains many illustrations and although the entire description is only in several European languages, with such illustrations everything becomes clearer. It is important that for each stage, special tools are described, with which you can replace a node. In the Alfa Romeo 159 eLearn, cars equipped with petrol and diesel engines of the following modifications are considered: 1.8, 1.9 JTS, 2.2 JTS, 3.2 JTS, 1.9 JTD 8V, 1.9 JTD 16V, 2.4 JTD 20V.
Alfa Romeo 159 – history
Alfa Romeo 159 – mid-size car, was produced by Alfa Romeo from 2005 to 2011. Offered with bodies sedan and station wagon. Created on a common platform with models of Brera and Spider. The design of the model is the fruit of the work of Georgetto Giugiaro and the Alfa Romeo Style Center. A total of 250,000 cars were produced.
- 1.9 JTS – petrol engine capacity of 1.9 liters capacity of 160 liters. with., 6 tbsp. manual transmission
- 1.8 MPI – gasoline engine volume of 1.8 liters capacity of 140 liters. with., 5 tbsp. manual gearbox or automatic gearbox
- 1,75 TBi – turbocharged petrol engine with a volume of 1.75 liters. capacity of 200 liters. from. and the torque of 320 Nm at 1400 rpm, 6 tbsp. manual transmission
- 2.2 JTS – the petrol engine in volume of 2,2 l capacity of 185 l. with., 6 tbsp. manual gearbox or automatic gearbox (robotic mechanical Selespeed)
- 3,2 V6 JTS – the engine in volume of 3,2 l capacity of 260 l. from. and a torque of 322 Nm at 4500 rpm, a mechanical or automatic gearbox Q-Tronic
- 1.9 JTDM is a diesel engine with a capacity of 120 hp. (8V) and 150 hp. (16V)
- 2.0 JTDM – a diesel engine with a capacity of 170 hp
- 2.4 JTDM – a diesel engine with a power of 200 hp and 209 hp. and a torque of 400 Nm at 2000 rpm already.
On cars with diesel engines, a manual gearbox or an automatic gearbox Q-Tronic was installed. On vehicles with four-wheel drive, the automatic transmission was installed only in version 3.2 of the V6 JTS.
159 is equipped with a six-speed automatic transmission Q-Tronic, manufactured by Japanese Aisin Warner, better known as AW TF-80SC. With the 2.2 JTC engines, the customers were also offered a robotic Selespeed box based on the Getrag M32 manual gearbox and the Magneti Marelli CFC300 control unit.